How can we help?

My co-signer is abroad, what should we provide?


International co-signers are due to provide the following documents to enable the process:

- Photographic ID (Passport, driver’s licence or national identification card)

- Proof of residential address (utility bill or bank statement showing name and address and dated within the last 3 months)

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful


  • Avatar
    Fiona M Kay

    Hi, I would like to sign up my company/employer as my cosigner but what can I ask them to provide other than then the documents listed above for parents and or guardians?

    Appreciate any feedback.

    Edited by Fiona M Kay