How can we help?

Can I apply from abroad?


If you are still in your home country, you can qualify for Housing Hand guarantor service on some conditions.

If you are a student, you will be asked to provide:

- proof of study in the UK

- a photo ID 

- cosigner's details and documents


If you are a professional, you should provide:

- a photo ID

- proof of income, stating you earn at least 1.5 time the monthly rent (payslip, bank statement, company letter)

- co signer's details and documents


Should you need any further information, we would be happy to answer you :

- on the phone at +44 207 205 2625

- by email

- on our pop up chat on our website

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful