How can we help?

Do you accept housing benefit?


We require Working Professionals to be earning one and a half times their share of the rent, and we can accept some supporting allowances (eg: Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit).  

Unfortunately, we cannot factor in Housing Benefit as part of this income.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful