How can we help?

What happens in case of default?


Sometimes, your tenant can miss paying rent.

Whether you are a private landlord, a letting agent or a private hall, you just have to invoice Housing Hand and we will directly arrange payment for you. In the meantime, we will work with your tenant or if required, their co-signer, to arrange repayment to Housing Hand.

Simple and hassle-free for you as an accommodation provider.

Was this article helpful?
4 out of 4 found this helpful