How can we help?

Who should I contact for a partnership?


Whether you work at the accommodation team, international office, student union or welfare team, you are able to refer students to us.  We can also help you to set up an in house guarantor service or provide a blanket cover for university owned accommodation.

To set a partnership up with us, please contact Saasha : or 0207 205 2625


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful