How can we help?

Can I rent a house/room without a guarantor?


Less and less landlords or accommodation providers accept to rent property without asking for a guarantor. And when you are an international student or working professional, you will be asked to provide a UK rent guarantor to rent a property in the UK.

Whether you are from the UK or from abroad, Housing Hand stand as your guarantor and facilitate your rent process. If your landlord or accommodation provider doesn't know Housing Hand guarantor service yet, we are more than happy to introduce our guarantee and help both of you to get an agreement.

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful