How can we help?

My accommodation provider wants to change the Terms and Conditions of my Tenancy Agreement. What happens?


If you feel the changes are detrimental to your interests, we can help you find suitable alternative accommodation. If the changes concern you we can help ascertain the legality of the changes and can assist you.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful