How can we help?

Who cannot be a co-signer?


You cannot be a co-signer if you are:

  • Not in work or in receipt of a private pension.
  • Receiving Housing State Benefits.
  • A student.
  • Share the same address as that of the Tenant we guarantee.

International co-signers can be a parent or guardian in a foreign country subject to relevant identification checks.

All Working Professional UK applicants must have a UK based co-signer

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful